This course will be one of the most useful informative courses that you have ever taken! If you want to learn all about licensing this is the place to be! Here are some reviews:
If you are considering getting your music into movies TV and film you need to take Michelle Lockey’s course.I have been in the music industry for over 25 years. I have done many things, but nothing compared to the information I learned from Michele. NOTHING!! Every aspect of the industry is covered.
All your questions are answered and you get to know one of the nicest people in the industry who cares about your success. There is no place and no one anywhere that will provide the depth of information she gives. So do yourself a favor and take this class, I promise you will be thrilled you did! You can contact me if you want to hear it from me [email protected]" "I am happy to rave about this because it changed my life and I am eternally grateful to Michelle for being so amazing, wonderful, helpful, and smart! Do it!" - April Kelly www.aprilkellymusic.com
"Michelle Lockey's class was invaluable, very well organized and presented. Dense with information that saved me me years to understanding the songwriting and business path to writing for film/TV and music licensing. The guest's also were professionals working in the industry and provided excellent insight into the business. 5/5 stars"
Tom Kwake (www.musicbytk.com)
What will this course teach you?
- How to open up a new income stream for your music
- How to craft your lyrics & music for Film & TV
- The different ways that music is used in shows
- How to find, study & learn from the music used in shows
- Hands-on exercises in creating TV/Film-ready music
- How to appropriately contact/network with Music Publishers, & Music
- The business side including types of deals, where the money comes from, the types of contracts you need before signing deals
- How to and where to pitch your music
- Make sure you music is ready for licensing
- Understanding metadata tagging, and preparing your files for pitching.
- Hours of informative lectures
- Expert interviews from publishers & Artists
- Comprehensive exercises
- Templates for Contracts
- Templates to keep track of your catalog
- Access to private course only Facebook Group
- Bi-weekly Q&A sessions
- Skills lists to keep track of what you should be learning
Hi, I'm Michelle! I am a Biologist/Trainer turned Singer/Songwriter/Composer for Film & TV, Blogger and Workshop creator! I created Licensing Songs Academy to help you to understand the world of Music Licensing and equip you with the information you need to write and license songs for Film & TV! It took me many years to learn the ins and outs of music licensing so I am here to shorten your learning curve! I also want to help you navigate obstacles and gain self worth!
In 2009 Michelle joined Taxi Music and learned about the world of songwriting and songwriting for Film & TV. A whole new world opened up for her. She also realized that she needed to deal with her self-esteem issues. “It was really shutting me down". And deal with it she did! Michelle feels like nothing can stop her now. She has gone on to release 6 albums and many singles, two of which were released by Black Toast Records! Her high profile TV placements continue to rack up. Here are just a few of her prime placements.
Michelle has also taught workshops at various songwriting group meetings as well as for the following institutions:
Michelle likes to give back, and using her training knowledge, her music experience as well as her personal experiences, She has created Licensing Songs Academy. Students in the Academy support each other through the music licensing journey. “I feel like my passion has met my purpose and I really feel great about it! I also believe that we all can achieve our dreams and find our purpose. Sometimes we have to deal with our demons first.” Read More at www.michellelockey.com