Frequently Asked Questions
What is Licensing Songs Academy?
- At Licensing Songs Academy, I am committed to teach my students every aspect of music licensing. I am building a community of songwriters that helps to support each other through the music licensing journey. My students have a BLAST learning about licensing and creating new music! I also teach goal setting, how to fight fears and motivate my students to focus, & grow in their musical journey.
How do I sign up for a course?
- Enroll in the Academy by clicking on the Enroll button.
- Next, click on the Course you want to take, and enter payment information and checkout. The course will appear on your courses home page.
- If applicable, Use a coupon code link to sign up directly for a course. Coupon codes are offered by Licensing Songs Academy on a regular basis. Check www.licensingsongs.michellelockey.com for current specials.
Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, on some courses I do offer payment plans. Check the course sales page for more information.
How do I access the courses?
- Through http://michellelockeycourses.teachable.com/, login in the upper right corner and then you will see all the courses for which you are registered.
- Click on the icon for each course to access individual courses.
How do I see my progress through a course?
- Click on the course icon to access a course.
- The screen will open with the modules on the main page.
- Click Start Next Lecture.
- After viewing the lecture, in the upper right corner click “Complete and Continue.”
- Then a progress percentage will start to show as you complete the courses.
- You can also move to different modules by clicking in the left hand curriculum menu.
How do I download material?
- Some Material is made downloadable by the instructor.
- There will be a link directly below the “in course view” of the material.
- Click the link to download the material.
If a video or document is not displaying correctly, who do I contact?
- You can leave a comment in the course.
- Refresh your browser.
- Email [email protected]
What is your refund policy:
- See the Terms and Conditions http://michellelockeycourses.teachable.com/p/terms
Will my information be shared?
How can I update my payment information?
- Log into your account, go to the upper right and click on the gray emoticon.
- Click Add/change credit card.
When and where do live online meetings occur?
- The meeting schedule varies by course. Check the course curriculum for information regarding meeting times and locations.
- I use zoom.us. In the actual course is a description of how to access zoom and the links to join the live webinar.
- Zoom FAQ https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started
When do we meet?
- The schedule varies by course. Check the course curriculum for information regarding meeting times and locations.
How do I access Q & A sessions?
- Q & A Sessions are generally held in the course private facebook group.
- Licensing Songs will send you an email with date/times and location of Q & A sessions.
I haven’t been getting emails from you. What do I do?
- Check your spam folder, course emails come from [email protected]
- Check your Teachable account to make sure your email is correct.
- I qualified for a Fast Action Bonus Consultation, how do I schedule that?
- Licensing Songs Academy will contact you with information on how to schedule your consultation bonus.
I signed up for a bundle package, where are my extra courses?
- Log into the course site: http://michellelockeycourses.teachable.com/.
- All your eligible courses will be listed on the home page.
How long will it take for you to respond to my questions about the course contents?
- Typically, response time is 48-72 hours, although this may vary depending on how busy Michelle is.
I got a failed payment notification and I updated my credit card. When will I be billed?
- The course site automatically tries to bill again on day 3, 5 and 15. If your payments fail after the last attempt, you will be removed from the course
Where do I post my homework?
- Post answers in the private Facebook groups to get peer reviews and comments.
- Email the homework to [email protected].
- Note that Michelle is very busy and it may take some time for her to get back to you.